Greetings from the Trichon 2020 conference.
It gives me immense pleasure to write you that your abstract has been selected for Oral Presentation for TRICHON 2020, 2nd National Conference on Trichology held on 14th-15th March 2020 at Mumbai, Congratulations.
You are requested to submit the Poster before 30/11/2019 according to the following guidelines.
The common guidelines for paper and poster are-
1. All oral presentations will get 05 minutes followed by 02 minutes of discussion via a moderator. Outstanding submissions may be chosen for longer presentations.
2. Submissions should be structured under the headings – Purpose, Methods, Results & Conclusion in a 12 slide format (template attached).
3. Use Times roman font for English and baraha for devnagri.
4. Use font size 12 and 01 point spacing.
5. This is applicable to all abstracts whether it is basic or clinical research including literary research works. Research is a process of asking a question and finding an answer by using a methodology to obtain findings. This process should be highlighted in the paper.
6. For the poster, Standard AO portrait with width 33 inches (84.1 cm) and height 46 inches (118 cm).
7. During the conference, space will be available for poster exhibition. Posters are graphic presentations of a scientific paper.
8. The full paper should then be submitted as world file to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30/11/2019.
9. The poster should then be submitted as a PDF file to email@example.com no later than 30/11/2019.
10. for more details visit www.trichon.in
11. The PowerPoint Presentation should be prepared strictly according to the template for oral presentation attached in the annexure.
Thanks and Regards:
Trichon 2020 Mumbai